* Stealth Nerf – Players with stealth show up on radar if they are sprinting or jumping
* Warp Pistol Buff – Increased rate of fire
* Helmet Buff – Increased damage reduction from headshots
* Field Medicine Buff – If either the reviver or the revivee has Field Medicine, the revived player gets an extra clip of ammo
* Essense Salvage Buff – Now triggers on Assists as well as kills
* Explosive Focus Nerf – No longer reduces explosive damage from your own explosives
* Blinding Powder Adjustment – The ability to lock-on returns for both parties faster
* Some had figured out ways to stay invisible without equipping the Arc Eclipse
* Players shouldn't be able to get through walls with the SPAS or the Arc Eclipse (you guys are probably better at doing this than we are, so you'll have to let us know)
* Armory Exploit is fixed this time – Thanks to those who explained how to still get it to happen!
* Getting kicked out of Multiplayer Online when trying to join a full public game with a friend/rival
* Invasion Mode – We have fixed one of the crashes (and hopefully this covers all the crashes) in Invasion Mode. The fix comes at the cost of reducing the effectiveness of the Skimmers to nil. They are now unable to fire back at the player at all, and they hardly move. For those of you who play lots of invasion, please let us know if this fixes your crashes. In the meantime, we'll work on the skimmers. (We figured that non-functioning enemies were more acceptable than crashes.)
* Invasion Mode – Enemies that get stuck in out-of-map areas will be killed if they get into particular regions. Unfortunately, we may not have gotten all of the places where they can end up. Please let us know if you run into any more of these.